Fashion ideas for women over 40 is difficult to locate as women love fashion, at all ages. As we all know most of the brands like forever 21, H&M, Madame focuses on young female fashion trends.They do not cater for older women over 40. And then most of the women also gets confuse what to wear so I have collected these up to date fashion trends based inspired by some of the top 40 plus bollywood actresses. You can get lot many ideas from this collection as what to wear after 40 , how to wear , perfect hairstyles and how to mix match the accessories for women over 40 and much more.
Who says women can’t wear printed pajama pants. If you have a sleak body like straight, hourglass, top-hourglass, inverted triangle body type then grab a comfy printed pajama pants with a trendy plain top for stylish wardrobe.
2. Smart yet Stylish & Sleek
– Again for dressing smart and stylish and if you have a sleek body, wear culottes with trendy top and try this Karishma Kapoor’s stylish look.
3. Working Women Wear
– The perfect wardrobe for women who are working somewhere can opt for this collared long maxi dress.
4. Mom Wardrobe
– If you really are a stylish mom or want to become more modern and stylish actress Sri Devi is the best mom to get inspired from. Try these kind of dresses to make a statement.
5. Plus Size Women Style
– The basic problem for the women age over 40 is their gaining weight. No worries we have a solution for that also to make you look fabulous. Don’t be upset of your weight gaining day by day, you can still look fabulous after 40. You can get inspired by the beautiful actress Vidya Balan who still has 2 years to turn 40, but for plus size style you can follow her and ofcourse Kareena kapoor when she gained weight during her pregnancy, she had amazing stylish wardrobe according to her body so you can wear the dress like her even if you are not pregnant, in any occasion or wedding.
6. Simple Casual Style With JeanS
– If you are a grandmother or mother-in law then this outfit is for you! Wear a loose top with polka dot or if you don’t get that normal boyfriend jeans with a scarf.
7. STREET STYLE
– From the word street style, you can atleast understand that we don’t have a street style in India. Yes, street style is the style which is generally seen in abroad. So whenever you go for vacations in abroad and want to dress western you can grab this Amisha Patel’s style who is 41 years old. If you don’t have a sleek body and a heavier body you can still grab this style. This style will look great on any body type as it has 5 layers. Wear tank top, with leather jacket or denim jacket with scarf paired with fitted branded jeans and boots. For accessory you can carry any trendy handbag.
8. Summer Brunch Outfit
– Choosing an outfit for a Sunday brunch with friends can be tricky. Want to dress elegantly? Go with this gathered tie and dye kurti styled with tie-dye dupatta. This makes the perfect summer wardrobe which also won’t show your weight if you are heavy weight.
9. Short hairstyle and Cute Dressup Style
– If you having a cute girly face still after 40, you really are blessed. You can opt for short hair(not necessary) and baby pink kurti with cigarette pants.
8. Minimalist Fashion
– If you need western & stylish clothes for the outdoors, then stick to summer fashion and wear pastel shades or denim to give a stylish look. Again it won’t show your weight which has come to your tummy and the perfect wardrobe for mommys.
Wear denim or any cotton A-line one piece dress, (as its summers I know it’s really irritating wearing jeans, so for cool and relax clothing) with sneakers or sport shoes color matching according to the dress.
11. Smart Business Women Style
-If you have your own business, you can grab this style of Karishma Kapoor to look more bold and attractive to any event like seminars or meetings not for outing with friends or family gatherings. Only Apple or diamond body type can’t wear these kind of clothing as it will show your more weight and looks crimpy.
12. Skirt Look Style
-If you love wearing skirts and gets confused about whether you should wear it or not, then I should clear it to you that yes, of course you can wear skirts but if you have weight on your tummy then only A-line skirts. I know you must be wondering that Kajol is looking so slim but you are not that slim then how can you wear these kind of skirts but trust me you can. You just have to carry it off with a nice plain top and accessorize it well with imitated jewellery.
13. HOUSEWIFE STYLE
-If you are a house wife, you can grab this perfect ethnic clothing for any occasion or event.
14. HOLIDAY WEAR
-Above I have told you dressing style if you are going on holidays in abroad but what if you are going for holidays in India and are bored with your casual ethnic wear and Indian wear even jeans and top? Then I have a perfect wardrobe for you to play funky and chic style. You can grab these kind of clothing to look stylish and comfortable on your holidays.
15. Saree Look 40 plus Women Style
-First of all I would really request you all women out there 40 plus, please stop wearing too much heavy sarees. Stay elegant and classy, afterall your clothing shows your image. Wear nice printed saree like Shri devi or heavy blouse with net fabric saree like Madhuri dixit. They look so sophisticated and classy which totally attracts.
16. One Piece Dress Style
-Bored of wearing ethnic wear, jeans and tops and sarees? Want to wear something new and trendy? Then this is perfect wardrobe for you to try something that is adotable for indian women. Try these kind of one piece dresses only if you have not gained weight a lot otherwise it will look crimpy.
17. Sexy & Modern Style
-If you really want to look sexy and modern then dress in an elegant sexy way which doesn’t show much of your body and you can walk confidently.
18. Celebrity over 40 Style
-You can always follow Raveena Tandon and Sri Devi to get inspired to get dressed up for any occasion or event.
19. 40 Plus Women Accessory Styling
-Confused on how to style accessory on your saree or western dress, you can get inspired by Sri devi’s style.
L O V E A Y U S H I